TravMedia Meets Terms and Conditions:
1) Any organisation registering to participate in this TravMedia webinar is required either to hold a current TravMedia PR subscription or currently be trialling TravMedia as a registered PR user.
2) Any media registering to participate in this TravMedia webinar is required to have a current TravMedia UK profile.
3) If you are a PR user and currently do not hold a TravMedia subscription or are not trialling TravMedia, then we reserve the right either to require you to take a one week’s free trial on TravMedia or make a charity donation of £15 for each individual wishing to join the webinar. Details on how to make the donation will be shared upon receipt of your registration. There is no obligation to sign up to a full subscription after the trial, but thereafter all TravMedia Meets events such as webinars would be chargeable, based on the charge applicable to each event.
4) If you are a Media user, you do not currently have a profile on TravMedia.com, a profile will be created for you in order to qualify for attendance to TravMedia Meets webinars.
5) Each registration must be for the individual named in that registration. The link to join the TravMedia webinar cannot be shared with other colleagues. If you wish to have multiple colleagues from the same organisation to join the TravMedia webinar, they must all register individually and receive their own individual link to join the TravMedia webinar.
6) Any participant joining the TravMedia webinar will have the opportunity to ask questions of the panel. However not all questions will be answered because of issues such as time constraints and session focus.
7) TravMedia cannot hold any responsibility for any issues around internet connections or internet accessibility for anyone joining the TravMedia webinar as a participant and cannot offer IT advice on how to join the webinar.
8) TravMedia reserves the right to reject any registration to the TravMedia webinar on whatsoever grounds TravMedia sees fit.
9) TravMedia reserves the right to move the date or cancel the TravMedia webinar at any time, with no notice given to registered participants.
10) TravMedia holds no legal responsibility for any communication or statement during the TravMedia webinar. This includes the words of panellists and participants. Any issues that arise between participating parties are to be taken up between these two parties with TravMedia having no liability or involvement.
11) TravMedia holds no responsibility for any issues arising from Zoom or whichever technology platform is used as the platform for the event. If anything occurs relating to any participant’s computers during the webinar, this must be taken up directly between that participant and Zoom or other technology platform directly, with TravMedia holding no liability or responsibility for the technology platform adopted, or participants’ connection to that platform.